Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Wednesday (Day 29 with new heart)

Rachel is out on Parole!!!  After 144 days!!!!!!  We will be staying in Gainesville for another 6-8 weeks for various appoints ( clinic visit, labs, biopsy, Gym (Rachel's favorite), speech and etc.)  WHOOOO!!!!!! However apartment has no internet so Camden, or G-ma will update as needed. Keith will be headed home Sunday and going back to work and will be updating then. Members of the Lady Gator Soccer and Softball team stopped by to talk this morning but couldn't get them to do the FSU warchant :) Some never learn the error of their ways.

2 comments:

Rosanna said...

AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME NEWS!!

Betty Money said...

Tammy, Keith, and Rachel, I am sooooo thankful that Rachel got her new heart. Every since mama told me, all of you have been in my prayers continually. Please know that we (my family) continues to pray. If there is ever anything that I can do for all of you, please let us know.