Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Tuesday (Day 28/4 weeks with a new heart)

Rachel is updating the blog:  I GOT A BIG FAT 0 on my biopsy today!!!!!!!! AIN'T THAT GREAT?

Discharge from the jail will be this week!!!! Not sure if it will be tomorrow, Thursday, or Friday. But all I know is that I will be released from jail VERY VERY SOON!!!!! WOOHOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'd like to thank everyone for praying for me and my family duriing this time. I really appreciate it.

Thanks also for all the gifts , visits, and calls
By the way, even though I have been in Gatornation, I am still a Seminoles all the way!!!!!!!

Rachel

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great news Rachel! God is so good. Praise Him for walking with you through this. Enjoy your release from jail!
Hope to see you back in Nole Country real soon. Luv ya!
-Nell McPherson

Anonymous said...

Hey Rachel,
You dont know me very well, and i dont know you too well either, but i know if anyone were to come up to me and ask me about you i know i could tell them that you are a strong girl and a fighter. With all that you have been through i dont think there was one time when i saw you and didnt see a smile on your face! Keep that smile and know that you will be home soon, and when you get there picture me yelling welcome home!

-Audrey Chandler